Technician in charging infrastructure / e-mobility (all genders)
Permanent, Fulltime Munich | Berlin | Wolfsburg
Why us?Electric mobility is one of the biggest and most fascinating industry revolutions over the last decades. Various studies have shown that more than 50% of all charging takes place at home. We at Elli develop products that enable B2C and B2B customers to charge their cars at home in an easy and convenient way. Together we will make electric mobility happen at large scale with the aim to become the leading service provide in the area of e-mobility in Europe.
This position can be done from our locations in Munich, Berlin and Wolfsburg as well as in home office.
- we are a dynamic team giving you the chance to quickly take on ownership and responsibility.
- our success is built on an international working environment and an open minded, modern and innovative corporate culture.
- seize the opportunity to shape the future of mobility;
- be part of a highly motivated team with an international setting;
- experience our agile way of working;
- gain benefits from our people development program and flexible working hours.
- attractive benefits.
- As a technician in the field of charging infrastructure/e-mobility (f/m/d) for our battery-powered high-voltage charging stations, you ensure smooth operation whenever customers or service technicians need our personal support as a manufacturer on site at home and abroad.
- You control the deployment of commissioning, maintenance or repair measures in cooperation with local service technicians in the respective country or carry them out yourself.
- You carry out particularly complex or manufacturer-required repairs yourself or guide them competently and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- In the unlikely event of dangerous situations, you will maintain an overview and either direct all necessary safety-relevant measures or carry them out yourself in cooperation with local service providers.
- You ensure compliance with the SLAs agreed with our European customers.
- You support the continuous development of service products and processes.
- You have a degree or training in electrical engineering or a comparable qualification.
- You have already gained several years of experience in the field of electrical engineering, preferably in the field of charging infrastructure/e-mobility.
- You have a "hands-on mentality" and enjoy working in intercultural teams as well as with international customers.
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English.
- You are willing to travel both, nationally and internationally.