Algorithmic Trading Manager (all genders)
Permanent, Fulltime Berlin
Why us?We are Elli – a brand of Volkswagen Group. Elli is developing Energy and Charging Solutions for Business and Retail customers in Europe. We want to support our customers wherever energy meets mobility. Intelligent, easy to use, reliable and 100% environmentally friendly. Our Vision is to change the world of energy and make it tangible for our customers – easy and effortless. As part of the Volkswagen Group we want to be the first company to offer our clients a seamless and holistic charging and energy experience.
This position is based in Munich or in Berlin and the position holder will be working 3/5 days from the office.
- You are part of a team who is building an Asset Backed Trading Business for battery assets from scratch
- You are responsible for intraday trading steering & monitoring algorithmic trading solutions
- You support the programming and implementation of successful algorithmic trading strategies
- You interface with battery storages and dispatch centers to ensure delivery of strategies
- You follow relevant compliance and regulatory guidelines
- You have relevant technical or economic degree or similar qualifications
- You have profound knowledge of European Power Trading, products and markets, track record in algorithmic trading
- You have a good understanding of financial instruments, e.g. forwards, futures and options
- You have experience in the field of IT/data analysis, advanced programming skills and excellent analytical skills
- You are team player with a strong willingness to take over responsibility
- You have excellent language skills in English; German is a plus
We at Elli are a vibrant and diverse community. We value everyone for their uniqueness and passion and are welcoming to all social and cultural backgrounds. Qualified applicants from all genders and nationalities are highly encouraged to apply.