Working Student – Online Channel (m/f/d) E-Mobility
Intern, Teilzeit München | Berlin | Wolfsburg
We are Elli – a brand of Volkswagen Group. Elli is developing Energy and Charging Solutions for Business and Retail customers in Europe. We want to support our customers wherever energy meets mobility. Intelligent, easy to use, reliable and environmentally friendly. Our Vision is to change the world of energy and make it tangible for our customers – easy and effortless. As part of the Volkswagen Group we want to be the first company to offer our clients a seamless and holistic charging and energy experience.Your mission
As a working student your mission is easy: expand Elli’s online presence by creating content on various platforms and supporting with the implementation of new features.
- You develop a comprehensive content strategy. This includes planning, design, and development of online content in the CMS of our online shops.
- You are responsible for entering images, texts, and multimedia content into CMS systems as well as for quality assurance of the entered content (internal testing of features and content display).
- You support the definition, documentation, and implementation of new shop features with our development partners.
- You are part of the growing shop team at Elli and cooperate and communicate with various departments in the company.
- You analyse web data to determine the effectiveness of your measures.
- You are studying business informatics, industrial engineering, business administration or a comparable field.
- You are a team player and have a hands-on mentality.
- You enjoy and want to work for a young, dynamic company and have enthusiasm for electromobility and the opportunities of the energy transition.
- Ideally, you have some practical experience in working with content management systems.
- Good written and spoken German and English.
- You are flexible and willing to take on other tasks.