Technical Product Manager Hardware - Bidirectional Charging (m/f/x)
Festanstellung, Vollzeit München | Berlin | Wolfsburg
Why us? Each industry owes something to our planet - for ours this means executing the transition towards fully electrified mobility. For some reason many still believe, the e-mobility switch will happen by just swapping the gas tank for a battery. But it won't. Elli is a vibrant engineering organization of interdisciplinary teams with a culture of knowledge sharing and agile collaboration. Our goal is to build the leading platform for all charging related services. Right now, we already operate tens of thousands of Elli/Volkswagen Group electric vehicle charging stations at customer homes and dealerships. In the upcoming years we want to become one of the leading providers for eco-friendly smart-home products and disrupt the energy market by leveraging the possibilities of electromobility. Your mission
- You will have the full responsibility for the next generation bidirectional charging station project for the European market.
- You will take over responsibility of an interdisciplinary product team within the framework of the project organization of Elli.
- You will be responsible for product definition, timing, quality, and cost.
- You will be working together with central functions and business units to keep milestone and start of production (SOP) on time, on budget and according to customer needs.
- Analysis of technical market and customer requirements, specification of functional requirements.
- Documentation and training for employees and customers in an international environment.
- Creation of product roadmaps.
- Collaboration on architecture and design of the overall system.
- You will be in direct contact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Several years of experience in professional product management, proven track record of technical consumer, charging or energy products.
- Professional experience on charging infrastructure, home storage systems or related business fields.
- Knowledge in design and implementation of frameworks and reusable components.
- You have an analytical mindset and enjoy a structured approach.
- Skill in communication and negotiation with customers, developers, and managers.
- Excellent English and German language skills are mandatory.