Group OEM Account Manager (all genders)
Festanstellung, Vollzeit München | Berlin | Wolfsburg
Why us?Our goal is to build the leading platform for all charging related services. Right now we already operate tenths of thousands of Elli/Volkswagen Group electric vehicle charging stations at customer’s homes and dealerships. In the upcoming years we want to become one of the leading providers for eco-friendly smart-home products and disrupt the energy market by leveraging the possibilities of electromobility.
- You will steer and develop activities between Elli and the assigned Group OEM brand(s).
- You will build and maintain a personal network of contacts in all relevant areas of the assigned brands
- You are responsible for the development and expansion of new business opportunities in cooperation between Elli and the assigned Group OEM brand(s).
- You will define and implement dedicated projects within Elli including relevant stakeholders in order to serve specific requests from assigned group OEMs
- You will coordinate projects between Elli and the group's OEM brand(s) on a strategic and operational level (channeling group-wide activities)
- You have an academic degree at bachelor level or a comparable qualification
- You have gained at least 2 years of professional experience in the energy or mobility industry
- You have extensive experience in business model development, sales, business development or comparable qualifications
- Due to your advanced knowledge in project and stakeholder management, you are able to create and implement concepts, technology projects and business plans
- You are proficient in the use of MS Office products and also know how to work with project management tools
- You have a structured mindset with the ability to quickly understand complex topics combined with strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- You have good written and verbal communication and presentation skills in German and English to effectively conduct business at the working level up to the executive level